Treegator® Jr. Pro is a slow release watering bag for trees, shrubs or evergreens that features a low-profile design which enables it to fit under plantings with branches beginning only 6 inches above the ground.
Fill Once Every 5 to 7 Days
Free up your calendar… Treegator® Bags are so efficient and so effective, on most new plantings, the bags only need to be to re-filled once every 5 to 7 days!Read More...
Provides Deep Water Saturation
Experts agree… Slow, deep applications of water on a regulated schedule is the best way to acheive deep water saturation. Treegator® provides deep water saturation with every fill.Read More...
Quick and Easy to Install
A Treegator® Jr. Pro can easily be installed and filled in less than 5 minutes with no tools! No digging, no staking, and no parts to install or buy. Just place, fill, and walk away!Read More...
TREEGATOR® JR.PRO in practical use
How To Install and Fill a Treegator® Jr. Pro Slow Release Watering Bag.
The Original Tree Watering Bag
Other products may look like a Treegator® Watering Bag, but Treegator® is the ONLY watering bag for trees that has been used and trusted worldwide since 1989.Read more...
Use on a Level Surface
To reduce run-off and ensure proper drainage, be sure to install a Treegator® Jr. Pro Bag on a level surface, or on a cup-shaped or flat mulch pile.
Treegator® Jr. Pro Watering Schedule / Capacity Chart
Refer to the charts below for a recommended watering schedule, being sure to note the following qualifications:
- • Recommendations are based on a commonly referenced guideline of 10 gallons of water applied per 1 inch of trunk diameter (caliper)*.
*Proper watering frequency can vary depending on several factors (tree and soil type, weather, etc.) These recommendations will NOT guarantee that your tree is being watered properly - Use it only as a guide. Consult a local gardening or tree care professional for more information on proper watering practices for your tree type and region.
|TREEGATOR® JR. PRO||TRUNK DIAMETER (caliper)||RECOMMENDED FILLS PER WEEK|
15 Gallon capacity
|1 to 2 inch
(2.54 to 5.08 cm)
|1 Fill Per Week|
|2 to 3 inch
(5.08 to 7.62 cm)
|2 Fills Per Week|
|4 to 5 inch
(10.16 to 12.7 cm)
|3 Fill Per Week|
Failure to follow the handling precautions shown below may void product warranty.
- Before use, remove all sharp objects from area to be irrigated
- To ensure proper drainage of water, use on a level surface or properly built mulch pile.
- Do not use this product in freezing or below freezing temperatures.
- Use clean water only. If necessary, filter through cotton cloth on hose end.
- Do not use on tree with trunk diameter/caliper larger than 6 inches.
- Product contains small parts - Keep away from children.
- Do not attempt to move bag when full.
- Product is designed for use on mulch.
- Using directly on soil can clog drip emitters.
- Do not use in any manner not consistent with installation instructions.
Note: Treegator® brand products are solely designed to assist the user in properly watering a tree. Spectrum Products Inc., the manufacturer of Treegator® brand watering bags recommends that product users follow the installation instructions and precautions provided for each TREEGATOR® brand product. Installation instructions may be found on any provided product tags, packaging materials and at www.Treegator.com. Any other use or misuse of TREEGATOR® brand products for purposes not designed by the manufacturer for its products, is not recommended. Spectrum Products Inc. and its affiliates will not be responsible for any proper, improper, or misuse of Treegator® brand products.
The Treegator® Advantage
Treegator® Slow Release Watering Bags have been the preferred tree watering method of industry professionals worldwide since 1989.
- Made in the USA from high quality materials
- Install and fill in just minutes with no tools
- Can be used on trees, evergreens or shrubs
- Fill just once a week for most new plantings
- Backed by 3 year limited manufacturer warranty